Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Age Shaqurizmo Vol. 1

As much as I hate to admit it, the NOW generation of Hip Hop and R&B is not exactly my cup of black coffee.

In my lifetime I never tot i would see Niggahs in skinnies n oversized Sunglasses n tops n bottoms dat simply dun match. BUT BUT BUT i still like some R&B n Hip Hop stuff, hey i have been playing the jams for well over 18 years, so i think i know what i am saying.

Kanye's much talked about antics at the VMA is living proof that Hip Hop has gone to the Bins. No Class! No Love!

Hip Hop & R&B killers = Flo Rida, T-Pain, Kanye West, Akon, Rihana, Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas, Chris Brown... what a list!

Well, this is what i call New Age Shaqurizmo. A collection of New Age R&B songs that are still OK. Not great but OK, i wish i was a DJ in the states. I would so TEAR it up!

Much to the displeasure of my neighbours, this tape was made at 7.30am on 16/09/2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment